Translation service will be provided for non-chinese speaker when conducting the interview. For enquiries, please contact 24502519 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to the generosity of the school committee,textbook fees,miscellaneous fees, fees for birthday parties and snacks in the 2022/23 & 2023/24 academic year are fully waived.
Information onAdmission to K1 Classesin the 2023/24 School Year
- Child who is born on or before 31 December 2020 (age: 2 years and 8 months old)
- Morning session: 99 students / Afternoon session: 99 students
Distribution Period and Method of Application Forms
- Date : 26 September 2022 (Monday) to 14 October 2022 (Friday)
- Time : 9:00 a.m. - 12:00p.m., 1:00p.m.-4:00 p.m. (Mondays to Fridays)
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Saturdays) ★Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Application forms (No set quota for the kindergarten)can be obtained from school in person or downloaded from school website
Return of Application Forms (No set quota for the kindergarten)
Return method: Submit the application form in person together with the documents required (including identity document). Children may not be present during form submission. Parents can entrust others to submit the form.
- Copy of birth certificate
- Two recent passport-sized photos
- Return address slip (Please provide return address)
- Application fee: HK$40 (in cash and will be collected together with the application form). The application fee is non-returnable whether the application is successful or not.
★Submission in post, fax or email will not be accepted
- Date : 15 October 2022 (Saturday) to 28 October 2022 (Friday)
- Time : 9:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. (Mondays to Fridays)
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (Saturdays) ★Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- The kindergarten will arrange interview for all applicants
- Interviews will be conducted on 12 November 2022 or 19 November 2022. Interview time will be notified when submitting the application form.
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview
- Interview performance
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due priority consideration (The applicant must be in the same morning class session / afternoon class session as the sibling(s) or choose afternoon class session)
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 2 December 2022 by post. Announcement will also be posted on the school website.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 5 to 7 January 2023 (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the original of the “2023/24 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred to as “2023/24 RC”) to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee HK$970.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Admission will be notified by phone on 13 January 2023. Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original of the “2023/24 RC”/AP to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee HK$970.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the original of “2023/24 RC” /AP during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the Registration Certificate to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2023/24 K1 place is HK$970. If the child concerned studies in the kindergarten, the registration fee paid will be refunded on 10 June 2023(Saturday). (Books and miscellaneous fee will be paid on the same day. Notifications will be sent separately.) Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “2023/24 RC” /AP but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “2023/24 RC” /AP, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Warm reminder: Application for the “2023/24 RC”
- Education Bureau (EDB) have implemented the Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme starting from the 2017/18 school year(hereafter referred to as “Scheme”).Each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-Kindergartens can only admit children holding a valid registration document.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the “2023/24 RC” to the EDB from September to November 2022. The “2023/24 RC” will be opened for applications in September 2022 and the EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto the EDB’s website in due course.